Drops is the most popular and the best way to learn Spanish on the go.
Language learning made easy. Have you always wanted to learn another language but felt you never had enough time, or patience. Or you’ve tried and given up? Well, it’s time to try again with Drops--a fun, new way to finally learn that language you always wanted to master: the Spanish language.
In just five minutes a day, you will learn Mexican Spanish through our beautifully illustrated, immersive and engaging lessons. You focus on the part of Spanish that matters most -- words. It’s effective, fun and free.
How Drops can help you learn Mexican Spanish online:
- Learn 2,000+ Mexican Spanish words with Drops
- Drops helps to create memorable visual associations with new words
- Drops helps you to practice your vocabulary and review the words you’ve learned
- Start with just five minutes a day and build a language learning habit
Let Drops Help You Stay Motivated to Learn Spanish
Never wonder whether you’ve answered correctly. Why work with boring, old textbooks where you have to flip to the back to know whether or not you’re getting it right? Drops offers you immediate corrections so there’s no guesswork.
About Mexican Spanish
Mexican Spanish is a variety of Spanish spoken in Mexico and the United States. Español mexicano is one of the most widely spoken dialects of Latin American Spanish largely because of its media presence.
Tackle Spanish grammar:
- Spanish grammar is relatively easy to learn.
- You can learn some of the basic structures in Drops’ Travel Talk category.
Listen to lots of Spanish audio:
- Find Spanish dramas you enjoy and watch them to get familiar with the language.
- Listen to Spanish music.
- Use Drops’ Premium listening test feature to test your listening comprehension.
Wondering how to learn Mexican Spanish?
Castilian Spanish is very different from other languages, but there are some aspects of the language that make it easier than others. There are many recommended ways to learn Korean.
Learning Spanish with Drops
Word lists you just won’t find anywhere else. We’ve worked with a team of experienced language learners to curate word lists on a diverse range of topics. The wordlists we’ve put together are highly relevant, and you won’t find them anywhere else.
High-quality audio. Robotic, artificial voices or poor audio recordings just don’t cut it when you’re working on listening comprehension. That’s why we make sure that every word comes with crisp, clear and high-quality audio.
Short, focused learning sessions. With Drops, you work on your new language in short, five minute learning sessions. It’s perfect for busy learners and a simple way to make language learning a part of your day.